- When you register to use Ready to Air's Preview service (the "Service"), or when you update your registration information, we will collect personal data from you (including your name, email address and telephone number). Ready to Air will also collect data about your viewing through your use of the Service which is accessed via our website (“Website”) and in order to do this it will assign you a unique digital identity. Personal data may be collected by placing a "cookie" on your computer or by other methods. Cookies are short text files which save your preferences while you visit our Website. You may prevent Ready to Air from storing a cookie on your computer by setting your browser so that it will not accept cookies. However, this will prevent you from being able to access the Service.
- Ready to Air will use your personal data to provide and administer the Service. In particular, Ready to Air will use your personal data to verify your identity at different times during your use of the Service ("Verification"). This may involve making calls to your telephone number and/or sending you email.
- When you register with Ready to Air we will pass your personal data to the third parties ("Suppliers") to whose materials ("Assets") you have requested access as part of the registration process. These Suppliers have placed Assets on the Ready to Air system to be accessed using the Website and they will carry out their own Verification. Furthermore they will select which of their Assets you can access ("Approval"). You expressly agree to this use and transfer of personal data and to such calls and emails for the purpose of Verification and Approval.
- Please be aware that Ready to Air takes no responsibility for the privacy practices of Suppliers’ websites or other websites that are not owned or controlled by Ready to Air but may be linked to the Ready to Air websites. Ready to Air encourages you to be aware when leaving its web domain and to read the privacy statements of each website you visit.
- Ready to Air will use your personal data to monitor and analyse how you use the Service. When you use the Service to view an Asset, Ready to Air will record the frequency and length of viewing and inform the relevant Supplier. Each month Ready to Air will report to each Supplier which of its Assets you viewed, how often you viewed them and for how long. You expressly agree to Ready to Air using and disclosing your personal data in this way. Ready to Air may also use and publish information on your use of the Service to Suppliers and/or Third Parties in an anonymised form.
- Unless you advise us otherwise in writing Ready to Air and its group companies may use your personal data to make marketing offers to you about other services that we may provide, including emailing you to inform you when new Suppliers join Ready to Air.
- The Service allows any Suppliers to send email to you and your email address is disclosed to Suppliers to allow this. You expressly agree to receive these emails as part of the Services. Ready to Air is not responsible for any marketing or spam carried out by Suppliers in this way or for the content of any email from any Supplier.
- Ready to Air may use your personal data to send you a newsletter. Instructions on how to unsubscribe so that you will not receive any future emails of that type will be included in every newsletter email Ready to Air sends. This does not apply to other emails such as those used as part of Verification.
- Ready to Air exercises reasonable care transmitting your information from your computer to our servers, however no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result Ready to Air cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- Ready to Air may need to transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area as part of the provision of the Services. You agree to such transfers.
- Ready to Air reserves the right to modify this privacy statement at any time so please review it frequently.
Statement created July 2008